Ogłoszenie

Z dniem 09.02.2015 forum kończy działalność. Nowe forum dostępne pod adresem www.usse.pun.pl - zapraszam do rejestracji!

#1 2012-01-27 03:33:47

Leśny

Użytkownik

Leśny

Co tam jest?

Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away Where innocences burn in flames A million mile from home, I’m walking ahead I’m frozen to the bones, I am A soldier on my own, I don’t know the way I’m riding up the heights of shame I’m waiting for the call, the hand on the chest I’m ready for the fight, and fate!

#2 2012-01-27 03:36:54

Leśny

Użytkownik

Re: Leśny

Szerokość: 52°15'48.15"N
Długość:     16° 5'31.69"E

Zastanawia mnie co tam jest? Poszukuje miejscówki z zabudowaniami! Może ktoś wie?
PS. Nie wiedziałem gdzie to przykleić a w miejscówkach nie chciałem robić bajzlu!

Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away Where innocences burn in flames A million mile from home, I’m walking ahead I’m frozen to the bones, I am A soldier on my own, I don’t know the way I’m riding up the heights of shame I’m waiting for the call, the hand on the chest I’m ready for the fight, and fate!

#3 2012-01-27 03:57:11

Leśny

Użytkownik

Re: Leśny

A i pewnie okaże się że jakieś dziadki tam mieszkają! Zaczyna do mnie docierać że pytanie chyba jest bez sensu! Jest 4 rano czas iść spać!

Stopka forum

RSS